LoL – API
!PROJECT IS DISCONTINUED AS RIOT RELEASED AN OFFICIAL API!
Hi there just a little heads up. I’m currently working on a API for League of Legends. It’s written in Java and is depending on the RTMPS-Client from vaneyckster. It’s a locale API so you have to run it on your machine and make sure to enter some login credentials in the lol-login.xml file. There is not much for now (Champions, Items & Summonerspells as well as a recent match history with some awesome stats) and the GUI is still being worked on. But if you want to have a look there you go!
Features planned so far are:
- providing an API for developers
- providing a GUI for every method and function of the API to give non developers access
- providing some kind of persistence to save the fetched data from the API and make some awesome statistics
Information planned to provide with API:
- Champions with name & id
- Items with name & id
- Summoner spells with name & id
- Recent match history with lots of stats e.g. wards placed / enemy jungle minions killed(by summonername & summonerid)
- Rune- & Masterypages of summoner (by summonername & id)
- Summoner information (League ‘n stuff)
If you want to be part of it just leave me a message I’ll come back to you later.
Greetings & LATER!